Rush Hour on the High Seas!
The waves are rising and you're far out at sea in a small red boat. Your challenge--find an open channel to home port before the crew declares a mutiny! Stormy Seas is endless enjoyment. Players arrange their boats on color-coded wave bars to match a challenge card, then try to reach safe harbor.
An exceptionally rich playing experience with 40 challenges and a movable, two-sided playing surface. Newly repackaged for 2003!
Stormy Seas has won the following Awards:
Child Development Information
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio: Gold Award-1998
- Games Magazine: Best New Puzzle-1998
- Games Magazine: Games 100 List-1998
- Dr. Toy: Best Children’s Vacation Toys-1998
- The Lion & The Lamb Project: Top 20 Non-Violent Toy List-1998
- ASTRA’s "Great Rainy Day/Indoor Fun" Award-1998
- National Association of Parenting Publications Honors Award-1998
- Parenting Magazine: Best Toys-1998
Stormy Seas helps in the development of Fine Motor Skills, Sequencing Skills, Visual Perception, Concentration and Problem Solving. It is recommended as a useful learning tool for someone with Dyspraxia and Dyslexia. It can also be played using non-verbal communication skills.
Ages: 8 to adult.